State of the Art Laboratories:
• The school has two separate computer labs for senior and junior wings. Both labs are equipped with hi-tech computers of Intel Core series and have around 100 systems apart from the central servers.
• Many systems have Broadband internet facility which can be easily extended as and when required.
• The labs are continuously upgraded for students to learn latest software skills.
• The junior lab has additional audio-visual devices for computer aided learning.
• Teachers can connect their desktops into the campus-wide LAN. Each node is connected to the centralized networking facility. Effective firewall ensures computer security and anti-virus software is there in every desktop.
Well-equipped Science Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology are dedicated to the development of scientific temper and aptitude. These labs enhance classroom teaching by:
• open-ended investigative processes, using scientific problem solving
• reinforcing and clarifying scientific principles and concepts through application of classroom information
• improving retention of concepts through three-dimensional rather than two-dimensional learning experience
• stimulating students to appreciate the complexity of science
• providing opportunities to engage in collaborative work and to model scientific attitudes and behavior.
• developing mastery of techniques and skills needed for career in science, engineering and technology.
Knowledge gained here also enables students’ practical and concrete understanding of their own physical makeup, the functioning of the natural world around them and environmental issues.
Mathematics and Social Sciences Laboratories:
A well-equipped digitized Mathematics laboratory helps students to understand mathematics and its applications in practical life, while boosting their capacity to think mathematically. They learn mathematics by performing activities and by hands on experience. The well-planned and innovative methods train and expose students to complexities of Mathematics. Social Sciences laboratory is well equipped with digitized maps, charts, advanced compasses, astronomical equipment and audio-visual devices to help students experience what they study in the text books.
The school facilitates the study of Robotics which is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing and to make an effective learning possible, there is a laboratory with all the latest equipment and systems. Students feel elated when they create machines hat function at their command.